Re: i want spam

Well by her signing up to this list and posting to it, since her address isn't obfuscated in the archives she's now one step closer to getting spam ;-) :P...and if she really wants spam, she can google my email address and sign up for the services that come up, and post to them with her email address and she'll be sure to get lots of spam because the combination of places I've been to seem to have really brought in the spam