Re: GNOME 2.14 released :-)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 08:40:10PM +0100, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
>Magnus Therning wrote:
>
>>I hope we'll see it in Debian Sid soon. Go GNOME team! Go!
>>
>>Anyway I can help?
>>
>>/M
>>
>How long took it the last time? About 5 months or so? *g*

Which a thing I was hoping wouldn't happen this time around :-)

I also don't feel like diving into GARNOME or jhbuild... It's amazing
how lazy I've become due to the great Debian packages ;-)

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's First Law:
To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start.