Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...
- To: Debian User <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...
- From: "s. keeling" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:07:45 -0700
- Message-id: <20060317060745.GA30521@infidel.spots.ab.ca>
- In-reply-to: <5R61v-6HMemail@example.com>
- References: <5P8gSfirstname.lastname@example.org> <5P9wy-5Z7email@example.com> <5Pc1c-1fHfirstname.lastname@example.org> <5PhPO-1cAemail@example.com> <5Pr9Zfirstname.lastname@example.org> <5PBVF-4NQemail@example.com> <5R61v-6HMfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Incoming from Ritesh:
> The rest of the lists (redhat-* or name most others) are stupid and don't
> want their users to get help from the list.
What are you talking about?!?
Your sigdash is malformed.
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Proposed-change-for-subscriptions...-t1263446.html#a3442563
Ritesh, don't be stupid. If you'd bothered to include context in your
reply, we'd know what it was. If I cared to find out, I'd go to
lists.debian.org, not some fool's web forum.
> Sent from the Debian User forum at Nabble.com.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.