Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

Incoming from Ritesh:
> Yeah,,
> The rest of the lists (redhat-* or name most others) are stupid and don't
> want their users to get help from the list.

What are you talking about?!?

> --

Your sigdash is malformed.

Ritesh, don't be stupid.  If you'd bothered to include context in your
reply, we'd know what it was.  If I cared to find out, I'd go to
lists.debian.org, not some fool's web forum.

> Sent from the Debian User forum at Nabble.com.

- -