Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

Anand Kumria wrote:
As others have pointed out, it was poor form of me to threathen to
unsubscribe you. So I have not done this.

    Well, at least you saw reason, sort of.

Unfortunately the thread is (still) continuing - so I've now
instituted a 1 day delay for emails on this thread.  I'm the first to
(suffer) so you'll receive this directly (now) and tomorrow via
debian-user.

Unfortunately you did this. Which is the first time I have ever seen it done on d-u as well and is just as bad. Congratulations, not only are you a spam facilitator and a rules breaker (though not on this message even though you said you would) you're not the first person that I am aware of to ever stifle conversation on this list they didn't agree with with thier role as a manager. Quite the track record.