Re: Which release???

Hi Mathew,

You need to go for i386 release as this means Intel and AMD processors.
As you stated to have an XP it is not 64 bit.

However if you didn't know this it might be time for a bit more reading
and exploring your computer. Otherwise I'm not hopeful the installation
will succeed.

Good luck.

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 15:23 +0000, Mathew Freeman wrote:
> I am a bit puzzled about the supported architechtures for Debian, and
> which one that I should get!
>
> I have a GigaByte GA-7VA-A with an Athlon Xp Processor.  Can anyone
> help???
Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054