Re: automounting of CD

Indraveni wrote:
Hi All,

 We are creating one Linux distribution based on
debian. Our distro is ready but the problem is : the
auto-mounting of the CD is not working. We need to
mount it externally. Which package we need to modify
in order to make our distro auto mount the CD.

Thankyou for any help

Regards,
Indraveni

__________________________________________________________ Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

what? how not working? go from *home* to *devices* in the column on the right if you are using kde. mounting a floppy-disk can be another story. but you can allways change the permissions.

kr.,

steef

--

you don't need the weathermen to know the way the wind blows

BOB DYLAN