GPG error during apt-get

This morning, while running apt-get update (for Sid), I received the following
error message:

W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.debian.org unstable Release: The following signatures
were invalid: BADSIG 010908312D230C5F Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key
(2006) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

Looking through old messages on the list, I see there was a similar problem
with security.debian.org in January. At that time, Joey Hess said to the OP,
"I managed to reproduce your problem. security.debian.org is on round
robin dns, and one of the mirrors is not updating. If apt downloads some
(but not all) files from this mirror, it will detect a bad signature."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with ftp.debian.org? If so, any
solutions?

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.