Re: Where are the kernel sources?

Thomas H. George wrote:
> I just searched the Debian packages list and found no kernel sources
> beyond 2.6.8.  I'm using a kernel built from kernel-source-2.6.11 which
> I downloaded from Testing last year.  What has changed?
>
> Tom George

Since Linux is not the only kernel on which Debian can run, beginning
with Linux kernels after 2.6.8, they have all been renamed linux-image
and linux-source for binary images and sources, respectively.  Headers,
documentation and module packages have likewise been renamed.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto