Re: import/convert apple address book?

It would be probably good idea if you could use your Mac OS software to export it into more readable format for Linux. In case that is impossible I would suggest to try to see is it possible to import it into Yahoo, Gmail , Gmx, Hotmail, etc. account and afterwards to export it into Netscape format. That way - importing into Yahoo or some other public web mail providers and later export it into some another format helped me with the similar address book format problems.

Oliver Jato wrote:
hi,

i'm trying to find a way to import an apple "AddressBook.data" file. i'm
using evolution so importing it straight would be great. but some way of
converting it to csv or whatever is usable with a texteditor would help
too. any experience with this?

cheers,
olli

--