Website: I/O error: Attempt to load network entity failed

I can't build by website anymore because this error:

xsltproc --nonet --catalogs --output Porixi/Opiskelu.html  --stringparam output-root Porixi ./porixi.xsl Opiskelu.xml
Variable $SGML_CATALOG_FILES not set
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.5.0/schema/dtd/autolayout.dtd
autolayout.xml:2: warning: failed to load external entity "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.5.0/schema/dtd/autolayout.dtd";
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.5.0/schema/dtd/autolayout.dtd";
                                                                               ^

I tried modifying /etc/xml/catalog since I do have that autolayout.dtd
on my Debian 3.1 host, but either I can't write the file correctly or
that is not enough to get it working. I maganaged to get different
errors when I made typos in the catalog file.

How to get things working again? Short of convincing Sourceforge to
put that file back on their web server.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi