Re: Hi, i'm having problems with X

----- Original Message -----
From: asd87
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:58 AM
Subject: Hi, i'm having problems with X

When i do startx (i have Xorg, but tried also Xfree86) i retrieve the error: No screen found.
My Graphic Card is embedded in the Mother Board an Asus K8V-MX (setted in the bios for 64mb). I can Format, reinstall everything, but tell me how to make it working please :P
Now i have the Etch because someone told me it was better for this kinda of driver, but i can install sarge or someother, the important is make it work! Thanks you