Re: Block messages for a mailbox from outside

Chavdar Videff wrote:

I am using sendmail on a debian box to provide e-mail services for a small domain.
One of the mailboxes gets spammed heavily.
I would like to find out whether I can achieve the following task:
I want to allow only local mail (from my domain) to be delivered to this particular mailbox and to reject all mail coming from outside (elsewhere).

All hints will be appreciated.

Switch to exim4. Configuring sendmail is a science on its own. It can be done with exim pretty easily. Exim is fun to configure.

Are you really running sendmail??

GH