Re: Block messages for a mailbox from outside

Olafur Jens Sigurdsson said:
> Dont know much about this, but the first thing that comes to mind is
> procmail, apt-get install procmail and then man procmail.
> Maby someone knows of a simpler solution. Perhaps spamassasin?

    These are not really efficient.  My last look at Sendmail was about 10
years ago so I have no relevant information to provide on specifics.
But in general the type of filtering he wants to have should be
performed at SMTP time, preferably as early as RCPT TO, so as to reject
the mail without even accepting it.  Sure to cut down the bandwidth
requirements immensely by doing that.

--
Steve Lamb