Re: Virtual Hosts/Domains

On 3/8/06, Rich Johnson <rjohnson@dogstar-interactive.com> wrote:
> Folks up for a discussion of a ''canonical'' implementation of
> virtual hosts and/or domains?
[snip]
> - vdomain-webmin?

I'd say that it's a great idea in geneneral, but this last
"reseller-friendly" addition would be very, *very* useful.

I'd /love/ to delegate responsibility of my dad's domain to him :-)

Is webmin the way forward, however?  Last time I used it, I really
disliked the interface - it felt quite non-standard and clunky.
This was a while ago, however ...

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Don't anthropomorphize computers. They don't like it.