Re: [petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br: RE: ...]

On 2/26/06, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> wrote:

> Are other people receiving emails like the one I've attached after
> posting to debian-user?
>
> Is it possible to track down the person who's causing this and tell
> him/her to make sure the spamfilter skips postings from debian-user?

The person on the list that is causing these to be sent out is
apparently either a jerk, or MIA. However, it should be very easy to
find the culprit. The autoresponder keeps the subject line intact. A
unique code in the subject header sent to every member of the list
should end up revealing the problem address.

Assuming the person sending the codes isn't already on the "allow"
list for this jerk, of course.