Re: Re: udev doesn't creat /dev/audio

Hi,
alsaconf gave an error when it configured the
snd-hda-intel , error inserting snd-hda-intel, unknown
symbol in module snd-hda-intel ,

 but it continued and printed successful  the message
have a lot fun!!!  ???  and what is the relation with
/dev/audio ??

In fact I copied theses modules *.ko from another
machine, and put them in the same place,  which has
exactly same caracteristique ( same kernel
2.6.8-2-386), because 2.6.8 doesn't contain the
modules I compile it on another machine from the
alsa-source.
On the original machine it is working.

thanks for help
bela