Re: Webmin themes

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:36:36AM +0000, Martynas Brijunas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after installing webmin on my sarge server, I tried to download and
> install a few themes for it. Even though the webmin confirms a
> successful install into /usr/local/share/webmin, none of the newly
> installed themes appear in the selection drop down list. Please help.
>
> Thank you,
> Martyn
Hi Martynas,
the current webmin packages will not be included in the next stable
release 'etch' becuase the maintainer did not have time to work on them.
Someone here may help you solve your problem, but if you have interest,
you may be able to lend a hand maintaining them. Let folks know, webmin
needs your (or someones) help!
Cheers,
Kev