Re: autodns-dhcp

HapJIm@aol.com wrote:
Hey  there,

I need badly to switch from Red Hat linux to Debian. Is there somewhere I can go or there someone who can do it for me. I'm willing to pay. Thank you.

Tom Boyd

If you want someone to do it for you it is best to say where you are. Just a thought I am not volunteering.

If I was in your shoes thou I would think of getting a second hard-drive, remove the one you have set-up with Red Hat, insert new drive install Debian on that and get it working. This leaves you able to use the Red Hat install as you get the Debian working to your liking with all the apps etc. you want.

Regards Neil.