Re: OpenOffice 2.0 error messages

Hi Rodney,

I found this page ( http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/10/msg03046.html ) while researching the “
Error loading BASIC of document”  error.
You describe exactly the problem I am having (apart from the fact I am using Windows XP) and I was wondering if you had managed to resolve the issue?
I created an admin install of OO 2.0 for remote deployment and while the dialog.xlc file exists on my admin install, I cannot find it on the test machine in the application data/user folder or any other folder after an install.
Can you help?

Thanks

Stuart Villarroel

Stuart Villarroel MCP / IT Engineer / Sunterra Europe

+44 (0)1524 589816

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus. However it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and any attachment(s). Thank You.