Re: xserver-xorg fatal configuration

Tore Ericsson wrote:

>>The only two suggestions I'd have then is to try reinstalling whatever
>and I have no means of 'reinstalling whatever' except the netinstall CD, I'd
>appreciate other suggestions than what seems impossible, thanks for bothering
>anyhow :)
Are you saying that if you "dpkg -i kdelibs4c2a_3.5.1-2_i386.deb" (after
wget'ing it or otherwise downloading it:
for i386), the installation of the deb will fail? (I assume that's the
correct package, as it's the only hit I had on debian.org when I
searched for /libkdecore.so.4/ in the Testing branch.)