Re: Compilation problems with libxalan

Matthias Julius wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build AnyMeal (http://anymeal.sourceforge.net).  When
running make I get following error:
You probably have AnyMeal related problem so the better idea is to use
anymeal mailing list or forums.
Most probably you are using different version of Xalan-C then the
AnyMeal's authors.

,----
| In file included from /usr/include/xalanc/XPath/XPathProcessorImpl.hpp:39,
|                  from xmlDocument.cpp:27:
| ../xalanc/PlatformSupport/XalanMessageLoader.hpp:29:29: error: LocalMsgIndex.hpp: No such file or directory
`----

Asking Google about LocalMsgIndex.hpp did not yield any usefull
answers.  Now I am wondering whether this is a bug in my setup (on 2
machines), AnyMeal, Debian, Xalan-C ...

Any clues?

Matthias

--