No; you should have another response from me that should get you going in the correct direction.

From: "Kent West" <westk@acu.edu>
BTW, I'm putting this back on-list; it's considered improper on this
list to take threads off-list unless they veer off-topic. By keeping the
discussion on-list, everything gets archived so that the issue becomes
part of the documentation for Debian, and others who might have better
input can add their two cents.
--
Kent