DSL/Networking Help

Just got my SBC DSL package with a 2Wire 1701 HG
Gateway, wireless router/DSL modem. I need 2 wireless
adaptors to complete the network hookup.  Googled til
I about to shoot myself as I don't know/understand all
the rhetoric. I just need to know the brand, model,
chipset of a linux compatable adapter so I can get on
with the setup. I know about ndiswrappers but don't
have windoze XP. Would prefer an adapter with driver
included in kernel modules and what kernel version has
it included.
I'm not an experienced linux user and never have setup
a network before. Any help most appreciated.
Please copy my email as I'm not subscribed. Thanks

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net