Re: wireless card

so after some fiddling, i made the asus wl-107g card to work. the rt2x00 drivers from sourceforge didn't work for me - i was able to compile it but couldn't make the card talk to the router or obtain the address (it required SSID broadcast to work at least partially, but not fully - and our administrator definitely dislikes the idea to use SSID broadcast)...

so i tried to use ndiswrapper and everything works like a charm. maybe, someday in the future i'll have more time to dig into the problem and try the gpl'ed driver again.

thanks to all people who replied to my question.

regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"