amavisd-new problems

Hello List,

I have two small problems with amavisd-new and don't know what to try
next.

I'm currently using amavisd-new package from sarge (20030616p10-5).

1/ I can't get spam_lovers to work; meaning uncommenting "read_hash(\%
spam_lovers, '/path/to/spam_lovers_list');" doesn't seem to have any
effect.
Note, however, that I use the same read_hash method (meaning
uncommenting the related lines) for whitelist and blacklist and this
gives the expected results.
I also tried to define "$spam_lovers{lc('spamlover@somedomain.tld')} =
1;" to get it work and this didn't help.

Any idea on what I could do wrong?

2/ I also defined the list of domains served by my MTA this way:

@local_domains_acl = ( "$mydomain", 'mydomain.tld', 'host.mydomain.tld',
'myotherdomain.tld' );

then this way:

@local_domains_acl = qw( ".$mydomain", '.mydomain.tld',
'.host.mydomain.tld', '.myotherdomain.tld' );

But anyway, amavis keeps filtering outgoing email sent from any domain
in this list.

So I suspect I'm again missing something about this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.