color is not know for server: "black"

Greetings all,

  Not long before I posted a mail about this strangness, when I run some applications such as
the ones are involving images manipulation, the applications will always return a message like:
color is not know for server: "black"
seems that the color name "black" have some problem. I posted a mail about this a few days ago,
and someone suggest that it was caused by OpenOffice, but after I uninstalled it, the problem
is retained, either. Anyone can give me some help for this? thx!

Deephay