Re: How to reclaim space on hard drive not partitioned fully initially?

Mitchell Laks wrote:
Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your extraordinarily clear explanation of what was going on and plan for proceeding. I read it and this is what I did.

You are welcome.

[snip]

1. I Backed up all my /home data via rsync to another machine.

Good!

[snip]

Because you have so many steps here so clearly explained,
I guess you took my advice about starting a system log.
I hope so, anyway.

17. remounted the /dev/hda3 on /home
YABADABADOO!!!

Indeed! Congratulations!

I now have a 90GB /home partition.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
  Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Calloo! Callay!"
  He chortled in his joy.

Those Jabberwocks get eaier to slay each time!

:-)

Thank you very much for your help!!

Welcome again.

Mike