Re: nagios-pgsql requires mysql?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:22:51AM +0100, Jan Huijsmans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to install nagios without mysql support (as I really don't want
> to use another DBMA just for 1 package) and I failed.
>
> When installing nagios-pgsql it still requires mysql installed on the system.
> What am I doing wrong to have triggered this requirement? (or when it's a bug,
> where do I report it?)
Hi Jan,
apt-get install reportbug
this is used to create bug reports for Debian software. It sends this
reports to the Debian bug tracking system (aka BTS). This can be viewed
at bugs.debian.org. I'd check the site to see if anyone else noticed. If
not, then use the shortcut:
http://bugs.debian.org/nagios-pgsql
and if its not there, use reportbug to file a bug report on the
confusing dependency.
Cheers,
Kev