Re: Cleaning /tmp regularly using bootclean.sh + crond

Josep Serrano wrote:
Hello all again.

So what do we do? What is the cron/multi-user safe way to clean up regularly /tmp ?

AFAICT, there isn't one. How can one know that some weird file
wasn't put there by some application or other, and intends to
open it in a day or two when it gets started again?

[snip]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.