Re: Cleaning /tmp regularly using bootclean.sh + crond

> On Friday 17 February 2006 07:29, Josep Serrano wrote:
>> Do you guys clean regularly your /tmp ?
>
> Yup.  The tmpreaper package is great for that.

Yes, tmpreaper does the job. But here I was preteding to simply reuse the
bootclean.sh by simply making a symlink. Why installing an addittional package if
you already have the stuff to the the job?

Maybe I am wrong and it is a bad idea using bootclean.sh in crond ?

Cheers
Josep SERRANO.