Really stupid question...

Okay, I'm sure everyone here knows how to do this
except me...

I have a server with some disk space shared using
Samba.  Each user has an account and a home share.
When a user logs in to a workstation, I'd like their
home share on the Samba server to be automatically
mounted, and then unmounted when they log off.
I'm using Gnome/GDM with Debian Sarge.  I'm sure
there is an easy way to do this that I haven't found...

Thanks for any assistance in this.

Andy Anderson Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour." - Anonymous