Midi editor

Hi,

I'm trying to create some midi file. I'm using etch.
- If I try to install noteedit or Kguitar, apt-get want to remove few
useful packages (amarok and half of KDE...).
- If I add sid in sources.list (with the prefered version to etch
though) and try to install rosegarden4 it says that it depends on :
kdelibs4c2a (>= 4:3.4.3-1), libjack0.100.0-0 (>= 0.100.0), libqt3-mt
(>= 3:3.3.5)
but that they won't be installed...
- I tried brahms, but with no luck, font are not correct, I can"t
place any note correctly.
- I try to compile rosegarden4, but it depends on the dev packages of
qt, and if I try to install them same result, apt-get wants to
uninstall half of KDE.

If anyone has suggestion, they warmly welcome !

--
Pooly
Webzine Rock : http://www.w-fenec.org/