Re: cannot load color "black"

The OO should not be having any effect if you do not run it, so
I don't think there should be any need to remove it.

If you are seening this error occur when you have not run OO
since your last boot, then it would be evidence that the problem
is caused by something else...

I suppose it could be a library problem, in which case more than
one application is likely to be causing it.

All I know at the moment is that I have not been running much more
than 'xterm' from the debian system recently, and that definately
has not caused a problem.

It isn't a priority, so I havn't been actively trying to reproduce
it.

Regards,
DigbyT