Re: gui for apache? Webmin Dead?

Ok, obviously I have been living under a rock, why is webmin no good anymore? is Jamie Cameron no longer maintaining it?

Is there an alternative to webmin that has taken the crown?

I for one was always a fan of webmin as a nice GUI way to manage a server without needing to install a windowing server. it put all the config files in easy reach and a nice front on most of them.

So if webmin is out, what's the in?