Re: Debian Testing + Open Office 2.0.1 conflict

Keith Bates wrote:
Yesterday, I did an upgrade on my Debian testing system. For some
reason, when some KDE packages are upgraded Open Office breaks. In the
past I've just re-installed my OO deb files and all is well with the
world again.

If you're running Debian testing, then you could try just installing the version of OOo 2.0 from the testing repository using aptitude or synaptic, rather than using alien-ed RPMs.

John