Re: Why do I bother?

Katipo wrote:

I find Microsoft utterly repugnant.

What have your personal feelings got to do with this mail echo?
And why would anyone post a lambast on what is a user's group?
This whole thread seems severly OT to me.

Perhaps if the O.P. would be so kind as to advise as to which particular bridge he lives under, I should be more selective about which direction I choose when out and about.
Regards,

I suppose you mean "troll". The etymology of the word "troll" in
this context refers to fishing, not to creatures of german mythology.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.