Re: Clock jumps forward.

David Baron schreef:
Every few days, I find my clock two hours fast. Easy enough to reset but ... why?

I am running 2.6.15 kernel, Sid, and time is updated using ntp. Since my time zone is universal + two hours, maybe the two hours means something. Bug?

Apart from time zone problems, it just might be that the clock is so much off that ntp isn't able to correct it anymore. I once had a system that had that problem; I replaced ntp with chrony, which did a good job of keeping the clock correct.

Roel Schroeven