Re: Unable to use sftp with root account

Hello lucato

You have enabled remote root login in your sshd_config. Anyway doucle check
that this is the actual configuration file being read when sshd starts (see
your init scripts).

To debug your problem try to use sftp in the local server from command line:
sftp -v root@localhost

paste your results back to the list and we'll help you.

Josep SERRANO.