Re: Why do I bother?

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 23:12 -0800, S Clement wrote:
> I am wondering if I should be sending this to Debian or to a psychiatric facility.

Since you sound like a non-techie, I suggest you go to
http://www.ubuntu.com and ask them to send you their CD(s). It doesn't
cost anything, and it's a Debian system they've tried to make somewhat
more user friendly.

Use the Gnome desktop, Evolution email, Foxfire browser, and OpenOffice
office suite (my personal preferences).

Your idea of installing a Linux system is a very good one. It works a
lot more reliably and safely than Winders does. And Debian (or
approximate equivalent) is, of course, the best choice you could
possibly make.

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com