Re: Why do I bother?

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:12:18PM -0800, S Clement wrote:

> I have ordered an installation set for 3.1 to see if it works any better.
> If it doesn't, I'll have to relegate Debian to the status of toy, somthing
> to play with.  For work I will have to use WinXP.  With that I stick the
> disks in and it installs and works.  There are modifications I make, but
> it works.

If you have a CD burner and broadband internet connection, ordering a set is
a waste of time and money.  Download the single-CD Sarge installation image,
boot, and away you go.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your