Re: Application for a freelance position

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 01:28:07 +0200 (EET)
"Claudia Serban" <claudia@onixx.ro> wrote:

> Dear Sir / Dear Madam,
>
> I am an English>Romanian translator and I'd like to work with your company.

[snip]

> I apologize if you have received this e-mail twice. Also, if you are a freelancer and not a translation agency.

If you want to practice your skills it might be interesting for you to translate (for free of course) some of the user interfaces in Open Source Software. There are still very few (not to mention the quality) Romanian translations.

Andrei Popescu
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)