Re: usb2 to fast

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 04:43:10PM +0100, nicals wahlgren wrote:
> Is there a way to slow an usb connection to usb1 speed?

I can think of two ways :
* rmmod ehci_hcd (remove the usb2 host controller driver, that should
  force 1.1 for everything)
* put an usb1 hub between the two.

However, I am not convinced that this is the problem.
Try running the sync command as root a few times before removing. If
that helps, the problem is that you either need to unmount the device
before unplugging, or mount it with -o sync.

Frank