Re: Dependency problems with GNOME 2.12 in testing

dbus-1 will be removed anyway

you should recompile package, which depends on dbus-1 with new version
of dbus (0.60)

or you can install them from unstable

Or you can wait untill dbus 0.60 transition ends, and all packages
will be recompiled agains dbus 0.60 and hal 0.5.*