Re: VMWare Server and Kernel? [signed]

    That would be because you needed the appropriate
{linux,kernel}-headers-<version> package for the kernel image package
you have installed, not the source package. The source package will not
have the configured headers specific to that kernel image and will
require you to just go ahead and re-compile your kernel.

    You will also more than likely have to create the symlink for
/usr/src/linux to the proper headers directory which should be
/usr/src/{linux,kernel}-headers-<version> depending on the package.

    Regards,
    Jeremy

--
To: spamfilter2@mupp.net, debian-user@lists.debian.org.