warning when upgrading xorg for testing

When apt-get upgraded xorg for Debian testing this afternoon (Central European Time), nvidia-glx was removed and no X showed up after next boot. I commented "nvidia" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf - Section "Device" - line "Driver", uncommented "nv" in the following line, and rebooted, and X worked normal again. Only the letters seem slightly frayed on the screen. This is unimportant for youngsters of 73 or even below, but people like me must avoid dissension with their eye doctor. Therefore I shall get rid of this Nvidia thing and buy something decent instead as soon as possible.

Hans Vogelsberger