Re: installing packages from testing in sarge

name of the tool is Synaptic Package Manager.  You can add also
repositories for testing distribution, but i thing, that than you
actualy upgrade to testing. If you choose package from testing
distribution, than dependencies will require also other packages from
testing.  Not sure about this.
Dexter