Re: Struggling with Xf86config

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
pinecone wrote:

Now, the /dev/psaux is what Knoppix does for the same machne, so I tried
it.  Knoppix runs just fine and it is based on Debian so you can imagine
MY UTTER FRUSTRATION!

pinecone
Have you tried changing the protocol to "imPS/2"?
Cheers,
Jonathan

Hello.

I had the same problem.. (my mouse wasn't moving). I have a post sove 1 or 2 weeks ago where i asked about /dev an i was given a solution.

Try using this command on: /dev/psaux /dev/input/mice and so on. Afer u've entert the command try moving the mouse. If text starts to apear on your screen,
u've found the mouse and set it in the xf86 config file manualy.

cat /dev/input/mice | hd

Good Luck
Adorean Alexandru Raul