Re: OpenOffice 2.0 Sarge or Etch

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 02:10:03AM +0000, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
   > On 2/9/06, Sridhar M.A. <mas@mylug.org> wrote:
   >
   > > As I said earlier, it has not broken my system. It might for others who
   > > have installed a different set of packages than mine.
   >
   > > If it is of any interest, on my sarge system, I have currently installed
   > > the xorg system from backports + Nvidia binary driver. Another thing I
   > > liked is gimp 2.2.10 and inkscape 0.43 which are quite good.
   > > Everything is working well, including quake3 :-)
   > My help file was removed. nothing is available for 2 in backports.

Noticed it just now. I have not used the help system as I rarely use OO.
LaTeX is what I use regularly.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.