Re: Otazka

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 12:07:11AM +0300, Vitaliy Ischenko wrote:

> NOTE: Don't try to install WinXP after Debian. WinXP will write it's
> boot loader to MBR, so you won't be able to boot your Debian install
> without loading linux LiveCD.

I managed to do that.  BUT::: first I set up to bot Debian with lilo,
telling it to wrte itself on the MBR of my *floppy* drive.  THen, when I
installed XP, it installed its bootloader to the MBR of my hard drive.
Then, I could repoot from the floppy and tell grup of lilo or whatever
to make both Debian and XP boot.

--hendrik