Re: ifplugd taking more time

I've noticed this as well.  In fact it only happens about half the time.  If I have my laptop off for a while it seems to fly by quickly without any lag.  I suspect its a dhcp client thing, but I have no reports or evidence to back it up.

Maybe someone else knows more, but I have noticed the slow down myself.

Doug Miller